Exotic and Psychedelic Aphrodisiac Herbs and Foods - Love Potions - Sexual performance Enhancers
Lovage --Levisticum officinale--
- Stimulant, ingested as spice.
- The fresh roots are used to prepare a love drink that makes  a woman melt!
Sassafras Tree --Sassafras Albidium-- North America- mild psychedelic, empathogen, love magic, oil ingested, root cortex used for brewing love drinks.
- Love tree of American Indians.
- Contains safrole, the basis of modern love drug MDMA.
*Do not take more then 100mg of oil, or side effects may occur.
- Oil is suited for erotic massage as well.
Saw Palmetto --Serenoa serrulata
-- North America -
- Promotes circulation in the genitals, fruits eaten or fermented juice made into a love drink.
- Contain fatty acids, essential oil and estrogen substance.
Yarrow --Asteraceaea compositae- stimulant, tonic, love magic, additive for wine or tea.
Used in geomancy, and to support vision quest.
As aphrodisiac, chew the raw stem or drink tea few
hours ;before intercourse.
Agave--Agavaceae--- Mexico-ritual inebriant. Fermented juice, or agave wine, called pulque, from the peduncle is used.
- Add few seeds of horn apple to increase effect.
- Tequila is distilled from Agave Tequilana.
- Other spices used to make schnapps called mescal.
Asparagus --Asparagus officinales--- Diuretic, it stimulates activity of kidneys and is depurative.
- People who eat a lot of asparagus have also many lovers.
Cacao Tree --Theobroma cacao
Central America-mild stimulant, ground beans made into drink or chocolate bar.
Ancient Indian recipe of chocolate: Roasted beans are ground and dissolved in water, along with vanilla, cayenne pepper, matico pepper, pimento,
cinnamon, squash seeds. A cup of gold can be salty or sweetened with honey. Cocoa was considered the "food of gods"; Aztec prostitutes were
paid in cocoa. Beans contain theobromine and caffeine, aphrodisiac phenylethylamine.
Celery --Apium graveolenns--
- Stimulant, fresh root eaten, it strengthen the sex organs. - Celery root contains an essential oil and minerals iron, calcium, magnesium, sulphur, phosphorus.
Date Palm --Phoenix dactilifera-
- Asia, Arabia, North America
- Invigorate, inebriant, dates eaten, palm wine drunk.
Durian Fruit- Durian has an intriguing reputation in Southeast Asia as having aphrodisiac properties.
- It is not clear whether this is attributed to some substance in the fruit pulp itself, or whether it's that the almost erotic sensuality of eating durian, due to its unique silky-smooth texture, exquisite flavor, and rich aroma, tends to put people in the mood for something more along that line
- Hence the popular saying “when the durians come down, the sarongs come off.”
Oyster Meat --
Oyster extract is excellent for men's reproductive health and endurance.
Pimento --Pimenta dioica--Central America, Caribbean- stimulant, one of the most common spices in ancient America and Indian folk medicine.
- It warms the body, Aphrodisiac, when taken in large quantities , especially with cocoa.
- Contains essential oils
Pineapple --Ananas cosmosus--diuretic, invigoration! Has a great digestive effect, a purifying effect.
- Use fresh fruit juice.
For aphrodisiac effects to work-- eat pineapple with chili powder or mixed with honey and rum.
- A small glass taken daily promotes energies of love.
Pomegranate tree --Punica granatum--- Invigorator!
- Throughout the Orient, the pomegranate has since earliest times occupied a position of importance alongside the grape and the fig.
- It is mentioned in the Bible, by the Prophet Muhammad, and in Greek mythology. - The fruits are eaten-- the fruit is sacred to Aphrodite. - The rinds are rich in tannins.
Click To Continue to Sexual Enhancers...
Sea Bean --Canavalia maritima--- Sea bean ( Canavalia maritima)
- South America, Africa
- Psychodelic, beans have aphrodisiac qualities, ingested
or smoked in place of marijuana together with dried leaves.
- They are ingested or smoked.
- In ancient America these beans were used in magic
and rituals, they have been found in the prehistoric graves.
- The active substance is L-betonicine.
Back to Aphrodisiac Food Recipes and Herbs Main Page
Main Link: Lingerie, asian girls lingerie, Aphrodisiac food herbs