Give it a try... it's free!
Sexual Stimulant Function *
- Origin: China
- Names: Khao Yen
- Aphrodisiac Benefits: sexual stimulant
Yohimbine for Men
- Plant Name: Pausinystalia yohimbe
- Origin: West Africa
- Aphrodisiac Benefits: improves sexual function, it increases proneness to arousal
- Side-effects: include nervousness, anxiety, insomnia and mild hypertension
- Corynanthe yohimbe is an evergreen tree native to Western Africa, growing to a height of 90 feet (27 meters).
- Yohimbine, a constituent of Yohimbe bark, has been used for decades to aid erectile dysfunction and enhance libido.
- Known as "herbal viagra"
- Contains: 6 or 7 different alkaloids
- Names: Chinese Angelica
- Origin: Asia
- Aphrodisiac benefits: to treat loss of sexual desire
- increases the effects of hormones in both men and women and is also widely used as an aphrodisiac.
- Origin: China
- Aphrodisiac Benefits: Relaxation, sexual stimulant
-Known as the 'long life' elixir
- Research indicates that this herb contains an alkaloid that has a rejuvenating effect on the nerves, brain cells and endocrine glands.
Ginseng for Men & Women
- Plant Name: Panax ginseng
- Aphrodisiac Benefits: increases sex-related hormones like testosterone, enhances sexual responses
- Properties: tonic, stimulant and aphrodisiac
- The most commonly used type is Chinese Ginseng renowned for increasing sexual vitality.
- Plant Name: Ferula asa foetida
- Location: Central Asia
- Properties: mild stimulant,spice,
- Uses: incense, resin ingested
-Considered the best aphrodisiac in Tibetin Medicine
- Plant Name:(Cananga odorata)
- Place of Origin: Southwest Asia
- Uses: oil inhaled, can be used internally or externally.
- Aphrodisiac Benefits: impotency, frigidity, increases eroticism
- Recipe Mixed with coconut oil, creates highly erotic body lotion.
Vervain for Men
Plant Name: Verbena officilalis
Properties: invigorator, magical agent,
Used As: herbage brewed to make a tea.
Aphrodisiac benefits: maintain beautiful erections
Plant Name: Mandragora officinarum, Solanaceae
Location: Europe, North Africa, Asia, Himalayas
Aphrodisiac Benefits: strongly disinhibiting, stimulates the libido
Properties: magical root, poisonous, narcotic
Used as: Fresh roots eaten, leaves smoked, roots ingested in wine.
Associated with: black magic, witchcraft, pagan rituals and is attributed with some evil.
Contains: highly active tropane alkaloids which in proper dosage evoke intensely erotic effects. Caution: Overdoses lead to death via respiratory paralysis.
Click to Continue with More Aphrodisiac food and Herbs...
Back to Aphrodisiac Food Recipes and Herbs Main Page
Main Link: Lingerie, asian girls lingerie, Aphrodisiac food herbs