Youth Preserving Aphrodisiacs and Sexual Performance Enhancers
More Sexual Energy with Vitamins + Minerals:
Schizandra Schizandra Fruit
Other Benefits: Beauty tonic, youth preserving herb,
- Aphrodisiac Benefits: produces abundant sexual fluids, increase sexual endurance, and to strengthen the whole body
- Consumed by Chinese royalty and by Daoist masters.
- mdash; In China, Schizandra fruit, Schizandra chinensis, is known as wu–wei–zi meaning “five taste fruit” (sweet, salty, spicy, sour and bitter).
- Schizandra is a nutritional food source in Asia where people eat a couple of dried berries every day to enhance their energy levels.
- Traditional use of Schizandra in China helped build wei–chi, the defense energy of the body to resist infection.
- Scientific studies demonstrate its use to rebuild liver tissue, help improve work performance, build strength and reduce fatigue.
- In China, berries are chewed for 100 days to improve physical coordination and mental concentration. - Schizandra berries enhance oxygen usage, thereby improving overall endurance during times of stress, study and work.
- Is widely believed to have health benefits such as delaying aging and in particular senility and fatigue.
Longan Origin: China
Benefits: fantastic sex tonic. beautiful skin
- Euphoria longan, also known as "Dragon's Eye," is a delicious fruit used since ancient times to provide energy, enhance mood, and increase stamina. TAM practitioners consider it especially beneficial for the heart and spleen. The longan contains several vitamins and minerals, including large amounts of vitamins A and C, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. Scientists believe it may also have antioxidant and liver protective properties. - Contains antioxidants that protect the health of cells* - Helps maintain healthy liver function* - High nutritional content - Supports healthy immune system function* - Enhances energy* - Supports a positive mood*
- Is one of the more popular and more potent, yin-yang tonic herbs and is found in many formulas designed to strengthen sexual function, in particular impotence.
- It has been widely used to alter the fertility of both sexes.
- The ancient classics indicate that Cistanches increases both the flow of yang energy and blood flow to the genitals.
- Action: To reinforce the kidney, replenish vital essence and blood, and induce laxation.
- Indications: Impotence, infertility; general weakness with aching of the loins and kness; constipation
- Benefits: excellent sexual tonic and stimulant. superb longevity herb increases fertility, prevents premature ejaculation in men, and to overcome sexual malaise and weak sexual potency
- Cnidium seed was often used in combination with Cuscuta seed in aphrodisiac formulations, since the two herbs work well combined.
- She Chuang Zi - Cnidium Seeds- Properties: PUNGENT, BITTER - WARM Dosage: 3 – 12g. Meridian: KIDNEY - - dry damp, kills parasites, stop itch – topically – weeping, itchy skin lesion, scabies, ringworm
-warm kidney, strengthen yang – impotence, infertility, cold womb -disperse cold, expel wind, dry damp – leucorrhea, lower back pain
Click to Continue with More Interesting Aphrodisiac food and Herbs...
Back to Aphrodisiac Food Recipes and Herbs Main Page
Main link page: ebony beauties lingerie,mature women lingerie,beauty tips from artists